Friday, June 22, 2012

My Hands Belong to You, Beloved Jesus

Holy Spirit shows me needs to "cure the sick" and "pray healing" every day lately, today a man with injury on his face, yesterday a woman going blind that could not read a price tag, the day before a man with a burn on his arm. I see no results, but I leave these needs in God's lap when I pray. My pastor told me Wimber prayed daily for many and didn't see results for a year. I am willing, ready, and able to pray and I am not afraid. I will be a fool for Christ. He gave everything for me--it is a small service to pray. As Jesus is in the world, so are we. (1John4:17) What Jesus would do is pray healing. How could I not? I believe the Word "We will lay hands on the sick and they will recover." I believe in a miracle working God. My hands belong to You, Beloved Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment