Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Break Out in SINGING!

I have lists in the back of my Bible of themes the Lord shows me in my daily Bible reading. For example, I have a list of verses on forgiveness and another one on humility. I started to make a list of verses on singing to God in worship, but there were SO many! You can see how I came to the conclusion that singing to God is quite important to Him. He likes it--a lot! Here are 20 Bible verses on how we are to...
BREAK OUT IN SINGING!

I will SING of Your mighty strength and power yes, I will SING aloud of Your mercy and loving kindness in the morning...for You, O my strength, I will SING praises. Psalm 59:16,17

In the shadow of Your wings I SING for joy. Psalm 63:7

...SINGING Your praises all day long. Psalm 84:4

The Lord is ready to save and deliver us; therefore we will SING with stringed instruments all the days of our lives. Isaiah 38:20

I will SING to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously! Exodus 15:1

Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the Gentiles, and SING praises to Your name. 2Samuel 22:50

David and all Israel played music before God with all their might, with SINGING... 1Chron15:16

SING to Him, SING Psalms to Him; talk of all His wondrous works! 1Chron16:9

Break forth into joy and sing together! Isaiah 52:9

SING...be glad and rejoice with all your heart! Zephaniah 3:14

At midnight Paul and Silas were praying and SINGING to God and the prisoners were listening to them. Acts 16:25

I will SING to You among the Gentiles. Romans 15:9

...SINGING and making melody in your heart to the Lord. Eph. 5:19

...SING with the Spirit and SING with the understanding. 1 Cor. 14:15

I will declare Your name to My brothers and sisters; I will SING praise to You. Hebrews 2:12

They SING the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying "Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King! Revelation 15:3

So I will SING praises to Your name forever, paying my vows day by day. Psalm 61:8

I will SING praise to the name of God with a SONG and will magnify Him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30

Thus says the Lord, SING with gladness... Jeremiah 31:7

Behold My servants shall SING for joy of heart...Isaiah 65:14

No comments:

Post a Comment