Monday, July 9, 2012

Enjoying the Secret Place


I enjoy spending time with the One I love.
I'm enjoying the secret place,
Where I spend time alone with Jesus.
I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
His banner over me is love.
He says,
Arise, my love,
Come away with Me!
As we ascend the rocky steps
Up the hillside,
O My beloved,
In the cleft of the rock,
In the secret place,
Let me see your face;
Let me hear your sweet voice!
See Song of Songs 2:13,14.


Listen to the song based on this Scripture, by Rick Pino:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axUu8hqy3go


He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. See Psalm 91:1.


When you pray, go into your room, 
and when you have shut your door, pray to your 
Daddy God Who is in the secret place; and your Daddy God 
Who sees in secret will reward you openly. See Matthew 6:6.


Georgian Banov--
Your personal relationship with the Lord is absolutely crucial. It is your living connection with the God of the universe. It is where you can talk with Him and hear from Him. It is where you find rest, and it is where He fills you with His Spirit. There's no power big enough to stop it, and no one can force you to "cage" it. He paid in blood so that you can come near Him, be with Him, and be one with Him.

I read about waterspouts and learned
about the still place in the center--the eye of the storm.
The Lord made me think of "the secret place"
where we can go to be alone with Him even in the midst of a storm.
Deep calls unto Deep
in the thunder of Your waterspout;
As the storm swirls about me,
I delight in the secret place in the center.
See Psalm 42:7.







No comments:

Post a Comment