Thursday, July 26, 2012

Germany Ministry Trip, EXCITING Update!


  • Today, July 26, 2012 is one month from when I leave on my first overseas ministry trip--to Germany on August 26th. For the two weeks I will be in Germany, I have had two open days and nights on Saturday, Sep. 1 and Sunday, Sep. 2nd. I've been waiting to see what God has for me. I just got contacted via Facebook Message by Monika in Dusseldorf, Germany near to where I will be. She leads a flagging team! 

  • She has written me to meet them for prayer and flagging on the streets of Germany! When you watch the video, Monika is the white-haired woman pictured here. BEAUTIFUL!!! When I saw the awesome banner with the roaring lion I was blown away! God is sooo good.

  • Here is the Facebook message I just received:

    Hello Jenna,
    My name is Monika Hümbs-Schröder and I lead a flagging ministry in Germany. If you want to know more about us look up www.maranatha-banner.de

    Unfortunately, the site is in German [Note: most of it has an English translation.], but we also have a short English video about our team:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrBC_TbP1-M&feature=channel&list=UL

    We would be really interested in connecting with you and praying together. We could meet with a few people from our team on Saturday evening and/or on Sunday. It would be great to go onto the streets of Germany and minister together. 

  • In the summer, we regularly go out and flag in the city (mostly in Duesseldorf), so we also have a music box where you can put your ipod/mp3-music in. 

    It would be practical for us if we could meet in Duesseldorf, but we would also be willing to come to Duisburg if that is the only option.
    We are looking forward to meeting you!
    God bless you for your ministiry,
    Monika

    (Personally, I don't speak english very well, so I let my daughter translate the e-mails, but in our flagdance-team most people speak english, so that shouldn't hinder us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment