Thursday, July 5, 2012

Update on My Book, "Shall We DANCE?"


This morning I had another major download on the book I am writing on dance for followers of Jesus. "Shall We DANCE?" is my first real book! I now have over 50 typed pages, I have seven chapters with titles, AND for the cover I have an amazing piece of original art by Todd LThomas a Facebook friend. www.ToddLThomas.net He also designed the cover and it is print READY! The Lord reminded me that we overcome by the blood of the sacrifice of Jesus and by our testimonies--our stories. (See Rev. 12:11.) I am asking for anyone with a testimony of an encounter or experience with God through dancing in the Holy Spirit to please share it with me in just a few sentences. I have over twenty stories already and I'm SO excited because I think they are so fascinating and life giving. All of this in about two week's time. I'm blown away. I want to sit and marvel, but I have more to write. Hahaha! Prayers for clarity, order, bringing the book to completion, and provision for proofreading and PUBLICATION would be received most gratefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment