Monday, April 1, 2013

SHE…Who Dances by Fire By Diana Summers


SHE…Who Dances by Fire
By Diana Summers
April 1, 2013

I have called forth
a new brand of believer
from my Body
saith Christ…
Hand picked and preordained…
they are the very
Apple of Mine Eye…
Consecrated…yea…completed
walking HOLY and BLAMELESS
with Me…
Hand in hand and
HEART to HEART
these remnant
LOVE VESSELS
shall sweep the lands…
and their LIGHT
shall shine forth
as the very SUN!!
this Woman…
…My BRIDE…
shall stage
a RADICAL DEMONSTRATION
as SHE
walks in the close place
of IMMUNITY
sheltered-sealed ‘neath Mine Wing…
Yea…SHE is held secure
in Mine Great Palm
and sealed by the Kiss of My gratitude
for Her
OBEDIENCE…
Oh how I love Her…
How I LOVE HER…
And proclaim to all
that nothing shall touch Her…
NO…NOTHING
as SHE reaps with JOY
what many before have sown…
SHE is exquisite!!
So beautiful…So RARE
Mine Own TREASURE
Mine Own BODY
FLESH and BLOOD…
MINE BRIDE!!
Yea
all of Heaven rejoices now
as We watch HER…
this beautiful
stunning
BODY of MINE…
Detached from all that binds
consecrated
and grafted into the Kingdom of LIGHT
abiding confidently
in My Provision…
In My Healing…
Is SHE not glorious
as SHE moves in perfect FREEDOM
and in My abundance
poured out for Her
in the last days’ Grace?
…COME…
My darling Bride
…COME…
COME and dance…DANCE
DANCE
DANCE
in FIRE
in LOVE
in POWER
…COME…
Join Me completely
for the final victory…
for the
DANCE of FIRE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Come] and, like living stones
be yourselves built into a spiritual house
for a holy (dedicated, consecrated) priesthood,
to offer up [those] spiritual sacrifices
[that are] acceptable and pleasing to God
through Jesus Christ.
I Peter 2:5

In a work by the late E.E. Brooks entitled “The Dance of the Virgin,” he explained how the word “dance” means to “birth.” I find that so magnificent for are we not birthing more souls into the Kingdom of God?

I sense that we are each experiencing a mighty interior expectancy as the world grows darker and the Holy Spirit works with vigor preparing us for our ascension in order to do our work in Union with Jesus and Father. Hallelujah!!!

(To read more of Diana Summers writings, see her blog: http://www.heartoftheeagle.org/blog/)

No comments:

Post a Comment